Pages

Wednesday 18 February 2015

Primark Nail Varnish Review

hello everyone,
I thought id do a little review on the primark nail varnish i bought a few weeks back. I loved the colour of this nail varnish, its a beautiful pale blue colour, however you need to apply plenty of coats of this as its so light so you cant really tell you have it on until you build it up a bit. This nail varnish dries super quick so if your in a rush its perfect or for one of them last minute plans it helps you to dress up a bit and for only £1 its not really to bad a price.
what do you think of primark nail varnishes, let me know?

To read my primark shop post heres the link http://sophiieelaurenn193.blogspot.co.uk/2015/01/primark-shop.html

1 comment:

  1. Hey I love your blog so I nominated you for the ' INFINITY DREAMS AWARD!', I hope you have fun writing your answers- I certainly did. Good luck x
    Find more out here: http://gemimalove.blogspot.co.uk/2015/02/infinity-dreams-award.html

    ReplyDelete