Pages

Monday 31 August 2015

What I wore in Amsterdam

Hello everyone,
Thought id post on what outfits i wore whilst away in Amsterdam, hope you enjoy.

Day One.
Today i wore my white skinny jeans from Dorothy Perkins, with my pink floaty top also from Dorothy Perkins. I wore Converse on my feet and for jewellery i wore my rose gold statement necklance from asda, my Michael Kors watch and my Pandora bracelet and ring.
Day Two.
Today i wore my floral jumpsuuit from asda with red ballerina shoes from primark.
Day Three.
Today i wore my navy polka dot dress with my red ballerina shoes both from primark.
Day Four.
Going home today so i re-wore my whit jeans with a plain black T-shirt. Some chunky chelsea boots which i bought from a shop called pull and bear.

Through out the week i always had my Pandora bracelet and ring on, along with my Michael Kors watch and bag.
Lots of Love.

No comments:

Post a Comment